Buy your home and add solar at the same time, using
the same loan.
How does Lowtility make you a financially savvy & environmentally friendly homeowner?
1. An Energy efficient home is a cheaper home to own each month.
2. A home that uses less energy or draws its energy from the sun is great for
3. A Lowtility home has the ability to get you more potential tax breaks and incentives than a normal home purchase.
4. Many of our clients get most of their down payment back via tax Credits.
How the process works:
1. Pick the house.
2. Pick the energy efficient improvements that make it the smart home you want (i.e. solar, Energy Star appliances, smart home bundle, batteries, Insulation, windows, doors, etc.).
3. Lowtility combines the funds needed to purchase the home + the energy efficient improvements into one simple loan.
4. Close on your new home.
5. Receive savings and tax breaks from energy efficient improvements.
Case Study: Lowtility vs. Traditional Home Loan
Find out why Lowtility makes more financial sense below.
$350k + 20k (solar)
4.25% (4.482 apr)
3.75% (4.265 apr)
rates subject to change and can vary by customer, ltv, dti, Credit
Mortgage (PI) Payment
Total Monthly Expense
Mortgage Payment (PI) + Utility Bill
Fed: $6k + Utah: $1,600 = $7600
See what our clients say about us